Business Intelligence is a core strategic capability – and it is important that your business retains control over the ability to design, develop and exploit business intelligence systems and data.
You have a team that supports your business intelligence solutions, yet you know there is a need to improve the service this team offers the business. We can help you address many of the challenges involved in developing a more mature practice:
- setting up a Business Intelligence centre of excellence to provide a more consistent service and to use scarce resources more effectively and efficiently
- rationalising technologies used across the Business Intelligence estate to ensure value for money
- developing new skills – such as how to work in an Agile way, designing agile architectures, how to collaborate with the business and how to test Business Intelligence applications
- encouraging business users to self-serve reports from data sets served up by the Business Intelligence team, reducing the reporting backlog and releasing IT resources for more difficult application development
- implementing new business intelligence requirements management practices
- introducing data quality management and information governance processes
We work alongside your team providing skills transfer. Your team benefits from a quick start to capability development, and we continue to provide support until they are ready to take ownership back in-house.
- Business Intelligence Centres of Excellence
- Skills Transfer
- Adopting Agile
- Information Governance
- Developing Business Intelligence maturity
- Requirements Management
- Data Quality Management
- Information Architecture
In our blog we discuss Business Intelligence capability development and implementation, as well as other business-related topics. Check it out. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for regular updates and information.